Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Post No. 1

This is my first blog posting which is quite a blast of the present delving into issues surrounding a blast of the past.
I hope to post some insights and observations, thoughts, generate feedback on my work once in awhile, talk about the state of photography.. where I see it is going.. where it has come from.
I love photography. It has been a part of me since I was a young teenager which was a long time ago! But over the last few years there has been an incredible amount of change in the way things are done. Some for the better, some not. What all this means is that the evolution continues but at the same time, embrace the past. The way of the darkroom, the beauty of film, the roots of photography.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely photos, your experience and your perspectives on photography!

    ReplyDelete